- With various flavours to choose from, Chock-full O' Herbs targets specific health issues with - you guessed it! - loads of herbs!
- Each hay-based morsel will entice fussy-hay eaters to eat more hay, while boosting their immunity, digestion, or urinary system, or aid healing!
- Per pack: 3 pieces
- Shelf-life: 6 months from date of manufacture. Store in cool, dry place. Once opened, refrigerate, or consume within a month
- Healing/Pain Relief
- Urinary Booster
- Digestion Booster
- Immunity Booster
- One piece every 2-3 days. Or you could choose to cut each piece into 4, and feed a quarter every day.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST:
- Please refer to product gallery for images
- No hidden ingredients.
NOTES ON HAY, OATS & HERBS
- Why are most of our treats hay-based? 80% of a small animal's diet is hay, and even though treats are only given occasionally, we believe they should be as beneficial for your small animal as possible. Moreover, hay-based treats also encourage fussy hay eaters to eat more hay, thus promoting healthy gut movement.
- Why not Oat-based? Oat is only beneficial in small amounts, and too much oat causes health problems in the long run, the most common of which is G.I. stasis.
- Why Herbs? Herbs are the most natural forms of "medication" and boosts your small animal's ability to heal itself.
ABOUT OUR HANDMADE TREATS
- Unlike commercial brands, our handmade pet treats for rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, and chinchillas, have a shorter shelf life as they DO NOT contain any preservatives.
- You'll be feeding the freshest, healthiest treats to your furkids! :)
- All The Tiny Life (by Feed My Paws) pet treats are handmade in Singapore in our AVS-approved kitchen.