Lockdown Recipe! Easy Dog Treat! Just 4 Ingredients!
We know it's been a rather tough time for everyone lately having to deal with the Circuit Breaker in Singapore. It can get frustrating being at home, and there's only so much Netflix you can watch right?!
So we thought why not come up with a super easy recipe with "whatever we could find" in the fridge or pantry?! We know it's hard to get ingredients at the moment (and we really should stay home and not head out unless absolutely necessary) so this seemed like the perfect choice!
This recipe is very, very flexible and we have the substitutes listed below. If you don't have an oven, you can also make this with an air fryer, or you can make little pancakes using a non-stick pan!
We've got the steps in photos, as well as a YouTube video so you can refer to whichever is easier for you :)
- 3 teaspoons Parmesan Cheese (grated cheddar, mozarella, cream cheese, cottage cheese, all work fine as a replacement)
- 1 Egg
- 2 Scoops Goat's Milk Powder
- 4 teaspoons Brown Rice Flour
Toppings (optional): I used whatever I could find in my pantry that I had extra of which were frozen peas, blueberries, and some oats :)
- Brown rice flour can be substituted with oat flour, garbanzo (chickpea) flour, coconut flour, wholegrain flour, buckwheat flour. I would avoid plain/bleached flour if possible. Corn flour and Tapioca flour is also not suitable for this recipe.
- No cheese? Simply use canned sardine, tuna, or even fruits!
- No goat's milk powder? Regular milk powder works too, as long as your pup or kitty is not lactose intolerant. Otherwise, just skip it and add more meat, fish, cheese, or even peanut butter! When using peanut butter though, make sure it contains only peanuts and nothing nasty like xylitol!
Step 7: Add toppings! Optional step.
Time to eat!!! Hoovy LOVED these!
ENJOY! Share your pictures with us on Instagram by tagging us @FeedMyPaws or using #feedmypaws and #feedmypawsrecipe, or Like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/feedmypaws :)
Reside in Singapore and would like to support us? Order delicious treats, homemade cookies, or cakes! Hop on over to our website: www.feedmypaws.com :)
Keep up to date with our yummy dog-friendly recipes by subscribing to our YouTube channel! See you soon! :D