- As a filling for tarts (as you'll hear me mention in the video, I'm doing a collaboration with Pets Magazine for our Singapore's 51st birthday, and you'll find a strawberry and cheese tart recipe in their upcoming August/September issue! This is the PERFECT filling for that!)
- As a frosting for birthday cakes
- As a party dip
- To make cookies or cheese cakes
- Or, add some frozen strawberries, banana, or blueberries and get a delicious, creamy dessert!
Okay, on to the ingredients!
This yields 20g of Cream Cheese (yes, it's very little, haha.)
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Yep, that's all. Haha! You can double, triple, or make ten times this portion if you like! It can be kept for up to a week in the fridge :)
Oh yes, for those of you who have a cheese cloth, you can go ahead and use that instead of a sieve. Also, if you have a food processor, you can use that to whip up your cream cheese, instead of using the method I did (whisking the cream cheese and pushing it through the sieve). Check out the tutorial below :)
*This recipe is NOT intended for commercial purposes. When reposting this recipe on blogs or other online platforms, kindly credit Feed My Paws (website, and video). For commercial printing, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org
ENJOY! Follow us on Instagram @FeedMyPaws.
Share your pictures with us on Instagram by tagging us @FeedMyPaws or using #feedmypaws and #feedmypawsrecipe
Like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/feedmypaws :)
Keep up to date with our yummy dog-friendly recipes and dog sitting vlogs by subscribing to our YouTube channel! See you soon! :D
Share this post