DIY Feed My Paws Recipe: 3 ingredient Baked Meatballs!
Hi everyone! On today's menu we have:
Baked (cheesy) Meatballs! The cheese is optional :) Here's what you need:
- 400g Minced Meat (I used beef, but you can also use pork/chicken/lamb/etc)
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Rice Flour (You can omit this or substitute with other types of flour such as coconut flour, buckwheat flour, etc. I find that it makes the meatballs nice and soft and helps keep them together too!)
- OPTIONAL: 2 tablespoons Cheese (I used cheddar)
- Use meat that's at room temperature so it cooks evenly.
- Cheese and parsley is OPTIONAL. If your pup is lactose intolerant, or you're making this for a cat, feel free to leave these out (just FYI, my cat had the parts without cheese when I fed it to him).
- The cooked meatballs can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 DAYS or in the freezer for up to 1 MONTH.
- You can use an air fryer or oven for this. You can even pan-fry this in a non-stick pan. However, I recommend flattening the meatballs to make patties instead (so they cook faster and more evenly).
Here's the video tutorial (or if you prefer, step-by-step pictures below)!
Ingredients for the day! Combine and mix them well :)
Making this for a human? Serve with salted butter for a little more flavour!
*This recipe is not intended for commercial purposes. When reposting or recreating this recipe on online platforms, kindly credit Feed My Paws (website, and video). For commercial printing, kindly email email@example.com
ENJOY! Follow me on Instagram @FeedMyPaws.
Share your pictures on Instagram by tagging @FeedMyPaws or using #feedmypaws and #feedmypawsrecipe
Like my Facebook page www.facebook.com/feedmypaws :)
Keep up to date with our yummy dog and cat-friendly recipes and by subscribing to my YouTube channel! See you soon! :D