Pupcake Decorating Workshop (for Beginners!)
Take the shortcut to become a Pupcake Decorating Expert!
I've been making pupcakes for 4 years, and during this time, I've gained so many tips and tricks to obtain a perfect look! I've also made every mistake imaginable, haha. I will be sharing all this with you! You can skip the difficult journey of mistakes and go straight to being a pro!
In future, an intermediate and advance class will be available where students will learn more intricate designs such as characters and custom dogs. Students who wish to attend these classes must have baking experience or are strongly encouraged to attend the Beginners' Class first to gain some experience :)
Dates: No slots currently (private classes available, please read FAQ)
Timing: 11am - 2:30pm
Venue: Canberra, Singapore (full address will be provided to attendees)
Prior to booking a class, please read FAQ here :) Thank you!
What is covered in this class?
- Big swirls (closed star tip, not pictured)
- Emoji Pupcakes x 3 designs
- Writing technique using frosting (x 2 designs)
What techniques are covered in the Beginners' Class?
- Students will learn important techniques that are required for a good base
- Tips and tricks to make a smooth and flat base for all designs
- How to hand mould shapes and put them together for the overall look
- How to use tools to your advantage!
- Understanding the various textures required for each design
- How to make duo and tri-coloured pupcakes the easy way!
What is provided in the Beginners' Class?
- Each student will receive 8 pieces of pupcake to work with (you will be contacted via email to choose your preferred protein)
- Each student will receive a goodie bag with pupcake decorating tools
- Endless bowls of potato for frosting and sculpting!
- Light bites and refreshment
- Boxes to bring home your awesome creations!