- Get started with boosting your furkid's health with our Herbs Starter Pack!
- 7 herb samples to ease your small animal into developing a taste for them!
- Our Herbs are only from U.S.A
- Certified 100% Organic
- • Each sample pack contains 2-3 servings
- 1. Dandelion root: for urinary system
- 2. Dandelion leaves: for digestive system
- 3. Nettle: for digestive system
- 4. Lemon balm: anti-bacterial, stress relief
- 5. Chamomile: calm anxious small animals
- 6. Comfrey: for digestive system, stress relief
- 7. Echinacea: boost immunity, and natural antiobiotic
- (New to Herbs? See our Small Animal Herb Guide)
- Each serving: 1 teaspoon
- Give your furkid a teaspoonful of 1 herb per day.
- Do not give more than 1 herb a day if you're first starting out. If there are any allergic reactions, you'll know which herb caused it.
- If your small animal does not immediately take to the herb, mix it with their favourite fruit or vegetable to entice them to eat it!
INFO: "WHY DO SMALL ANIMALS NEED HERBS?"
- Our furkid's pellets are highly processed, and many vitamins and minerals are lost in the process.
- The fruits and vegetables we feed them daily or weekly (except for chinchillas) may not be varied enough to provide them with all the necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Herbs are good supplements to help fortify various organs for your rabbit, guinea pig, hamster and chinchilla!
- We've found that herbs have really helped to reduce the number of vet visits we make!
ABOUT OUR HANDMADE TREATS
- Unlike commercial brands, our handmade pet treats for rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, and chinchillas, have a shorter shelf life as they DO NOT contain any preservatives.
- You'll be feeding the freshest, healthiest treats to your furkids! :)
- All The Tiny Life (by Feed My Paws) pet treats are handmade in Singapore in our AVS-approved kitchen.