If you love baking and have always wanted to learn how to make pupcakes for your dogs and cats from scratch, we've got the perfect workshop for you!
We’ve been making pupcakes for 10 years, and during this time, we’ve gained so many tips and tricks to obtain the perfect texture and look! We’ve also made every mistake imaginable, haha. We will be sharing all this with you! You can skip the difficult journey of mistakes and go straight to being a pro! Whether you’re looking to bake for your pups and kitties, or start/improve your business, this class will have everything you need to go from clueless to expert!
Venue: Feed My Paws Store
Conducted by: Crystle, Founder of Feed My Paws
Each class will consist of a maximum of 4 students, 1 instructor, and 1 facilitator. Class will only proceed if there's a minimum of 3 students.
For more details, please read FAQ here :) Thank you!
What is covered in this workshop?
- How to make pupcakes from scratch: ingredients, timings, and a hands-on approach to getting your bases perfect
- Various piping tips and their designs
- Writing technique using frosting
What techniques are covered in the Beginners' Class?
- Students will learn important techniques that are required for a good base
- Tips and tricks to make a smooth and flat base for all designs
- How to use tools (even those that aren’t expected!) to your advantage!
- Understanding the various textures required for each design
- How to make duo and tri-coloured pupcakes the easy way!
What is provided in the Beginners' Class?
- Each student will receive 8 pieces of pupcake bases to work with (4 that you will make from scratch)
- Each student will receive a DIY take-home box with everything you need to kickstart your journey!
- Endless bowls of potato for frosting!
- Boxes to bring home your awesome creations!